Accepted papers should be definively submitted by May 15, 2014
We are pleased to announce that the Dipartimento di Economia aziendale (University of Verona),
and the journal Financial Reporting are jointly organizing the V Financial Reporting Workshop.
The event will take place in Verona on 12th and 13th June, 2014.
The aim of the V Financial Reporting Workshop is to discuss high quality papers in all topics related
to financial accounting and disclosure. All papers will be peer reviewed prior to acceptance for the
Workshop. Moreover, each paper accepted for presentation will be assigned a discussant to
enhance a thorough discussion.
Thursday 12th June, 2014
- 2.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. Registration
- 2.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. Plenary Session: Richard Barker, Professor of Accounting, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford: "Limitations of Measurement: Estimation and Conservatism in IFRS"
- 4.00 p.m. - 6.00 p.m. Parallel Sessions Program PDF
- 6.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m. Plenary Session on Integrated Reporting: Alessandro Lai, Professor of Accounting and Business Administration, University of Verona (Chairman); Stefano Zambon, Professor of Business Economics, University of Ferrara; Matteo Brusatori, Partner, EY; Massimo Romano, Head of Group Integrated Reporting, Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- 9.00 p.m. Dinner with delegates
Friday 13th June, 2014
- 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. Parallel sessions Program PDF
- 1.00 p.m. - 2.30 p.m Lunch
- 2.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. Plenary session: Bruce K. Behn, PhD, Incoming President 2015-2016 of the American Accounting Association (AAA), Professor of Accounting, Associate Dean for graduate and executive programs, Deloitte LLP Professor, University of Tennessee: "How to get a job from foreign universities"
- 4.00 p.m. End of the Workshop
As in the previous FR workshops, conference papers might have a fast track for publication in Financial Reporting.